Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Unhuman ?



Morning shines its usual rays of uncertainty
On the top of a hill where stands a man on the fringe of insanity
Riots of morals and sense have been intense in his irritated mind
Epic battles of truth and lies, of right and wrong
Light of the Sun had been for his people nothing more than blinding
It didn't look the same for him..the mother star..the Truth shining
Candles of life keep on producing poeple's shadows but he never found his own
Every day the same question: "Am I alive or have I for long been gone?"
Like an unclassified tree he stands alone on the misty hill
Years come and go leaving the branches numb by their coldest chill

4 comments:

  1. Tino this is gorgeous it really captures the struggle for truth and for finding a sense of belonging in the universe. I can relate to this, the sense of alienation, confusion, deviance (I mean from norms not wickedness). Fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the kind words :) I'm glad my writing have made some sens :D The photo helped a lot by reminding me of my dispersed thoughts.

      Delete
  2. Wonderful write!

    ReplyDelete