Thursday, July 18, 2013

Saddle on!


Left alone in the desert of the unknown
A bottle of water labeled ‘Hope’ in my right hand and a saddle horse at my left
Dust and sand are notes of the winds’ Requiem song
Drowning me in an atmosphere of nostalgia and fear with its ancient tong
‘Less is more they say’, so I ride on the horse towards dawn
Eagles have told legends about it..the place where newer days are born
Oh! But how on earth am I going to get there under this strong heat of uncertainty?!
Naaah..that’ll be more fun than the routine of what many call ‘certainty’ an it’s veiled misery   


4 comments:

  1. This is very beautiful. I especially love the bottle of water labeled 'Hope"........"Dust and sand are notes of the wind's Requiem song" is very lovely........I love the riding towards dawn, and the eagles telling legends of the place where newer days are born. A fantastic write!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much ma'm. Well guess what..I just read your comment at dawn and it filled up my bottle of hope :) I'm very glad you liked my writing. Thank you again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do get the metaphor - but above all this conjures up memories of old Western movies, as the hero rides off into the sunset! (They were beautiful images, actually.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      Yeah it could be so..but the 'me' cowboy is kind of contradictory in that matter..apparently he'll never get a role in any western movie :D

      Delete