Saturday, July 13, 2013

Invocation


I invoke Thee in my hermitage called "Universe"
Numerous stars shine over my dome; lively lanterns
Voice of the Cosmos; a silent prayer that brings comfort to my lonesome
Omnium-gatherum; the ultimate symphony of my life's orchestra; my antidote and venom
Crossing lands of knowledge, that would be my true prayer
A path of sacrifices, pain and nostalgia by which I may lift my soul higher
Tremendous treasures we've been given, seen only by Truth seekers
Illumination awaits to be discovered, there's no need to be altered, you'll get what only matters
Over the most shiny diamond of this world lays that strange hand
Nurtured by the Light it gives sight, animated by a passionate heart it shows a better start, moved by soul and mind it guides and comforts the blind        

No comments:

Post a Comment