Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Just wandering..


Signs flickering high on the road
Red and yellow..rarely some green
It's not road signs if you think that it's what I'm talking about (not even
in a metaphorical way)
Oracles these lights they've proven to be..tinkling dwarf stars in the
zodiac of my milky way
Under their light I seek refuge into secret spaces
Sanctuaries for the mind at the land of possibilities
Long trip ahead towards the uncertain and fate
Equilibrium of soul and body is the master tool in the seeker's quest

2 comments:

  1. I love this! Another stardust voyager! Especially love "tinkling dwarf stars in the zodiac of my milky way" and "sanctuaries for the mind"........magical poem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much ma'm :) I'm glad you liked it. I love the name 'stardust voyager'..its sound makes my dreaming sense tingle :D

    ReplyDelete