Wednesday, May 1, 2013


It was like a night dream, or still it is
It could be a nightmare that tasted like the honey of the bee
It's like a torch surrounded by darkness
Its light flows hopeless

Many things look weird to me
But in time it all become clear
My brain works it on
My soul keeps moving on
My skills are growing too, like a flower thirsty for energy and strength

Is is it still a dream? It hurts too much
I'm swimming in along stream, but I don't know where I'm heading to
It hurts, really hurts when nobody understand you
I hope someday these troubles will go

I'm still here on a rock
Counting what I have in my stock
Is it good or bad?
Am I going to be happy or sad?
That's the kind of thinking that makes my soul flow
In an atmosphere where my feelings always grow


(I was 17 years old or less when I wrote this. Yes it is untitled, I wanted then to spit some fire or I could have exploded :D) 

6 comments:

  1. I can definitely feel your teenage self in this it reminds me of myself, you have very effectively conveyed a sense of torture

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah :D Thank God writing was by my side! It helped me to relief my mountains of stress.

      Delete
  2. nice...the nightmare that tastes like honey...what an interesting contrast in that...and def get the teen angst in it...we carry some of that forward though...smiles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank's man. Some of teen's anxiety we carry along fuels our poems and makes our writings more fluid :)

      Delete
  3. Teenage years are very difficult - the thoughts of an adult and the emotions of a child. It is a painful time when we have to figure ourselves out.

    I barely remember my teenage angst - but the angst of my children remains very vivid.

    Anna :o]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep! That time when we feel like we are twice or three times our age, maybe it's the effect of writing and thoughts that sometimes goes to a global scale, 'dreamland' and 'saving the world'..that kind of stuff sure makes a child an old man/woman in a few days :D
    As for my teen angst, it doesn't come much into me..just gives a couple of knocks at my door to say hi and give me some lively stuff to write about :)

    ReplyDelete