Thursday, May 2, 2013

At nowhere

A dark place , into outer space
Tormented souls, peace is the target of our chase
Neither the mind nor the heart can understand it
Often screams essence of the hurricanes
What can break this atmosphere of sadness?
How could it even be noticed this place of nowhere?
Eclipse of life shines over the days
Reason's tired of this phenomena that confuses
Every step taken is filled with wonders and despairs


 (most of the images I put are not mine..I pick the ones that seem to have a connection to my writings)

4 comments:

  1. Many thoughts shifting through this acrostic. Interesting read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is wonderful I especially love that last line!

    The new prompt is up if you are game =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks :) I'm glad you liked it. It's one of my 'core talks', writings that come from deep within, like those feelings and thoughts that personalizes us.
    As for the prompt, I'm willing to go for it. I just hope I can make it in time.

    ReplyDelete