Sunday, December 13, 2015

A seeker's path


I first connected to my God by the force within
Now it’s the time to know Him better by sin
Although to my deeds skies and earth would shout with disdain
By His mercy I eat, sleep and sin again
But after each moment of sinful joy comes great pain
A strong ache that hits the heart and makes me insane
A wanderer I am in the desert in agony for rain
A soul that resembles to a pot of water that always drains
In this tormenting journey of mine there’s always something to gain
Friends, enemies and most of all some craziness so that one day I become sane
Sometimes I walk, sometimes I get to fly and sometimes I just take the train
In this life one suffers, cries, bleeds and falls many times so that he can rise again

8 comments:

  1. Oh I think sins can only matter if you hurt another human being... those are the sins to watch out for... Love the rhymes so consistently done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One "falls many times so that he can rise again". I love that, about the human spirit, always learning, rising after each instance of being laid low.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that this is the kind of experience that makes one more open and more alive. Thank you for the visit :)

      Delete
  3. Sometimes a person learns most from his falls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I specially love that unflinching faith in Him which will surely carry the speaker further no matter how many times one falls...the fate of a true human is to Rise...love the rhyme that goes so well with the content...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the words and the visit. I appreciate it :)

      Delete